Heart attack, put stent, recurrence of symptoms, had EKG and catscan with die, spotted heart related elivations, pain in throat, neck and jaw, had nitro

Hi, Ihad a heart attack 6 yrs ago and had a stent put in. I have been O.K. for a long time. 1 week ago I had the same symptoms and went to the e-room. They did an EKG and a catscan with die and said there was nothing going on.except some bloodwork had some signs of heart related elivations. I have been having throut and neck pain with some jaw pain. I had to take a nitro last night becase it wouldn t go away. It has been on and off for the whole night. should I be concerned or just deal with it. I am 52 yrs mom died at 36 and her sister died at 40.I am very concerned....
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012