Heart attack, on medication, paralysis of left hand and right side of the mouth. Any suggestions?

Hi, my papa got heart attack on 5 th june. His age is 63.He & we unable to recognize it because he seems to be alright. In the morning he had coffee after that he had omitting then became week .Immediately went to local doctor.He has given fluids,that time he came to know that slight pain is there near chest .Dr told me to take ECG then doctor found variations in it. Immediately he have taken him to Vizag ,hospital.After 6 days Dr.has done Angeogram & informed Blocks are there & functioning of heart is not good.Better to go for medication instead of going for surgery . Again on 3rd july ,he had paralysis on left hand & right side of his mouth. I am unable to know now that is his condition . Please suggest me that what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012