Heart attack, high BP, numbness, nauseated, tingling sensation. Have stents. Normal?

I take this medication 2.5mg because 4 weeks ago I had a heart attack resulting in having two stents put in . I have no history of heart desease , and I do not have high blood pressure 115/65. I was on no medication before this occurred. Since then when I take the bystolic one hour after, I have numbness in the left side of my face, with tingling. I become slightly nauseated. Is this a normal reaction to this medication?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013