Heart attack, had diabetes, BP, retina issues. Given combiflam. What is wrong?

Recently, my father had a heart attack . He had diabetes and B.P. He also had retina problems in the eye for which, he underwent many operations. During medication , he was asked to take one or two tablets of Combiflam daily to relieve the pain. I have heard that, excess dosage is harmful for the health. That was 9 months ago. I want to know if that high dosage was responsible for his death. Also, I will be much obliged if you reveal me the period of storage of the drug Combiflam In the body before utilization. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013