Heart attack, difficulty in walking or talking. Why is massage therapy and meals including frog not considered?

About 43 years ago my mother survived her second hearth attack.It was amazing how slowly she would get back on her feet after not being able to talk or walk or feed herself.She was basically treated as a baby and would have to learn everything all over again.But after 6 months she was walking,talking and going back to her activities. Two things I remember:MASSSAGE THERAPY AND HAVING A LOT OF MEALS THAT INCLUDED FROG Today I have a friend who is going thru the same conditions but massage therapy and frog meals are never considered WHY? I do not want to loose my friend and I would like to know how she can be helped to get back on her feet as I saw happening on my mother.Please help me.THANKS
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012