Heart attack, blocked arteries, stent put in, precautions and diet

I am 59 years old male and 168cm height and 91kg weight I had a mild Heart attack on 29th April which I dont know my doctor told me later and I had 2 artery blocked and put 2 stent on 4th may 2012 and discharged on 8th now I have been advised 3 weeks rest at home. Please advise what precaution I must maintain ank when I will lead my normal life. Can I eat egg, fish & chiken. Can drink whisky,Vodka & beer and how much every day I should walk to keep fit and more all about how to lead my life, I am a business man and been very very active and positive thinker I never have negative thought.I am a diaditic since last 20 years and since then i am on insulin at present(means just before my attack) I was taking Human Mixtard 50/50, 57 units in the morning and 51 units in the night I am a smoker smoke 4/5 cigrattes a day.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012