Heart attack, angioplasty, stent put in. Wants to do knee replacement surgery, torn ligaments, bone on bone contact, overweight. History of smoking, diabetes. Safe to do surgery?

I was getting ready to undergro a total knee replacement when I had a heart attack. Had angioplasty with a stent . How long should I wait after this procedure to have a total knee replacement. I have 2 completely torn ligaments and bone on bone contact, plus 40 pounds overweight. Ex smoker, quit smoking 8 months ago and type 2 diabetic. 50 year old female. heart attack was 2 weeks ago.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012