Heart attack. Had angiography operation for closed cronory vessels. Done stress test. Pacemaker needed?

Hello , my father has been attacked from his heart 2 weeks ago and has done Angiography operation and the results showed us that the baloon can t open his closed cronory vessels in his heart and after that the doctors said to us that he must do Stress test for Bypass Operation and they done the stress and said that he can t do the operation and today said to us that the final solve to your father is putting peacemaker in his heart .... please help us in this bad situation and we have all operation reports and we are iraqi People and can t going to anywhere except India and Iran please help us thank you very much . this is my Email : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012