Heart and BP getting effected due to obstruction in esophagus. Stomach feeling large. Reason?

i do not know what to call the disease i have bt some of the symptoms have been noted in some of the literature i have read on your site. Yes i have been told that there is some sort of obstruction in my oesophagus and all the rest of it and my stomach is always large eve when i dont eat. but the most important part of my question is that this condition is also affecting my heart and my blood pressure , that is the way i feel and things always dont fel right soon after a meal. please tell me what is going on in my body.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012