Heart acts funny when laying down, breathing normal, little overweight. Possible cause?

I feel like my heart starts to act funny when I lay down, I also feel like I can breathe as well too. I m 27, I eat well, not as well as I should however, I m a little overweight , but exercise and do cardio relatively regularly. My vitals seem to be pretty normal, last time they were checked my BP was 116/68 and pulse was 70ish. Also none of this happens when I m moving about or standing, it really doesn t happen when I m laying on my sides either, just my back. Thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
The funny feeling that you notice on lying down is likely to be related to anxiety. However, it is best to consult a cardiologist and get all your routine screening tests done to find out any cardiac rhythm abnormalities.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal