Heart Palpitations & skipping beats

Im going to the doctor for it, but thought I would ask anyways for an idea. I haven t had this problem before until lately but now when I drink beverages with sugar my heart skips beats. And it did it pretty much non-stop when I was drinking cool-aid so I changed my drinking habits to cranberry juice and various other drinks ,and it happened alot less. But it was still there until I started drinking morning joy orange juice and it didnt happen once all day. But as soon as I go back to drinking something else it happens though, even vitamin water,so I was just wondering why is this happening. Is there something in Morning Joy Orange Juice that calms the heart? And why now would this be happening to me Im 22 years old and haven t had this problem before.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
The most common arrhythmias are premature atrial contractions (PACs) or ventricular contractions (PVCs), which usually are harmless.