Heart PVC's reduced with tambocor mediciation, occasional bouts. Is it safe to take a flu shot?

I m considering on whether to get a flu shot. I m presently 70 years old and avoided the flu vacine because of heart PVC s. i ve had atrial fib, flutter and many bouts of both that could go on for hours before converting to normal sinus rythm, however i ve had no atrial since my medication of tambocor was increased to 150mg, twice a day for the last 5 to 6 years, but presently get only PVC s which are not life threating. I ve read various blogs but i m concerned that i could posibly complicate the few PVC s that I presently only get. If I go back into a-fib or flutter that would be more of a problem as i ve had very serious bouts of this in the past, which sent me to the nearest emergency place I could find.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013