Hearing voices, suffers ADHD, ADD, OCD, anxiety and bipolar. Why is this ?

My boyfriend is 13 years old. Last night he told me that he hears voices. He said he s has never told anyone but he trusts me enough to tell me. He has ADHD ADD OCD anxiety he is bipolar. He has almos every disorder in the book. Is this another thing we need to add to his list? I tried to tell him to talk about it in therapy (he already goes to therapy). Back ground information why he goes to therapy; his dad used to beat him. His mom doesn t care about him. He has drank before and he used to contemplate suicide . But my question is, why is he hearing voices? He says they tell him what is going to happen. Like one time the voice said break, minutes later he broke his toe . Is this something he created in his mind or does he need to seek help? I really care about him and I don t want him to get hurt by this. I have been threw so much with him. I just need to know what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013