Hearing unbearable, loud voices after having a blow to the back of head. Diagnosed as schizophrenia. What else could this be?

Nine years ago I had a severe fall on the ice, fracturing four neck vertebrae (later having surgery), slamming the back of my head on a brick ledge before hitting the ice. I began hearing voices right after the surgery and was immediately diagnosed by my father-in-law with schizophrenia , although an excellent psychiatrist later diagnosed me with TBI due to the blow to the back of my head. I was on Zyprexa for years, terrible side effects, then later put on Risperdone with the psychiatrist. I still hear voices, sometimes unbearable and loud. I laugh at movies, funny things, normal relations, and do not fit the schizo diagnosis according to many and the psychiatrist. Is there anything else I can take or do to get rid of these voices? Anything discovered with TBI to help this? I just can t cope with this any longer.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013