Hearing robotic sounds in right ear, plugged sensation, dizziness, nausea, blocked eustachian tube. Advise?

Hi, almost a week ago I started hearing robotic sounds echoing in my right ear when people talked, especially if they have high pitched voices. My right ear is also plugged and feels like there's water or a cotton ball in it but there is no pain. The other ear is fine. I didn't go swimming before this, or have a cold, or take many medication, and my sinuses are fine and there is no ear wax. I experienced dizziness and nausea once last week, like the room was swaying. It stopped after I ate something so I don't know if it had something to do with the ear or if it was just because I was hungry. My family doctor said it was a blocked Eustachian tube and that at my age (I'm 17) she wouldn't worry about it and it should go away in a couple weeks. I'm wondering if it could be Acoustic Neuroma? Help!
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013