Hearing problems, neurological problems, on Neurobion Forte, Stemetil, Vitamin E Acetat, no help. Permanent cure ?

Hi .. I need helps from you. My father is suffering from some neurological problems. He is 72 yrs of old. He had Hearing problems since the last 5-6 yrs and then slowed down in all his activities,movement etc. Eventually, he stopped interacting with the outsiders. Then we felt worrying and consulted with the Neurologist in New delhi, India. Last year Aug (2011), I consulted with doctor and the doctor has informed that my father is suffering from Debantia, a neurological desease. The doctor prescribed Syndopa Plus, Aricept 5mg, Avion,Sea code plus. Since the last one year, my father is taking those medicines. The condition is still remain same (although not detoriating more). Since the last 2-3 months, he is feeling headache and one of his eyes close quite often. Then I discussed one of the doctor and he offered few medicines ( Neurobion Forte, Stemetil MD, Vitamin E Acetat). Now he feels little better since the last 2-3 days. My father is now become irritate since he has to take a lot of medicines on daily. So, could you please suggest how to control this neurological desease or is there any medicines available for permanent cure? Regards, AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012