Hearing problem, feels dizzy, have tinnitus, blured vision, headache, taken antibiotics, steroids, MRI test fine

I was hoping that someone might have some ideas as to what might be going on. Eight weeks ago, I woke up and realized that I could hear nothing in my left ear. The next day I was very dizzy and had tinnitus . During the last few weeks I ve experienced double and/or blurred vision and many headaches. Was put on antibiotics twice and steroids once. Nothing helped. Had an MRI (without contrast because they couldn t get an IV started) and tympanogram (?) that both looked OK. Hearing test showed severe loss in left, right OK. One kind of strange symptom is a feeling in my jaw like after you ve blown really hard to inflate a balloon. The hearing loss , tinnitus and dizziness are constant while the other symptoms come and go. Any ideas as to what it might be?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012