Hearing problem. Diagnosed right sided choncha bullosa and sinus problems. Treatment?

My mom has hearing problem, cannot hear low frequency sounds...
Went to doctor for checking, and had got MRI done, where it was seen that. My mom has right sided choncha bullosa in middle turbinate. Deviation of nasal septum towards left side and polypoid mucosal thickening involving left maxillary sinus.
I want to know how this problem affects? Does it have any impact on hearing loss? If so what surgeries has to be done or what treatment has to be taken???
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013