Hearing loss with continuous fluid discharge since wax removal, severe ear pain. Taking antibiotics. Any advice?

I had my ear flushed out to remove the wax in it last week. Though the wax has been removed completely, I can barely hear with that year and have had fluid draining from it since. At first the fluid was different colou/type now it is only yellow fluid. I am on antibiotics and my ear hurts at times. Any advice on what it might be and what I need to do would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012