Hearing loss, whitish discharge from ears, cold. Diagnosed ear hole and damage in nerves. Remedy?

when i was in 3rd class, doctor gave me high dose for cough. throat got ok. but due to the high dose, pain and 'pus' came from my left ear. Doctor told a little hear loss. And i personally find that in winter seasons, a little more hear loss occur as sounds were not audible at same frequency as it was in prevous years. due to continuous hearing loss, went for consultation 4-3 years back, after checking doctor said nerves in the ear 'sikud gayi hai', they give medicine but not get any problem sort. now the last winter, cough n cold occur again n with whitish color from eyes n pain in ear. i squeeze to clear nostril but get air coming out from left ear. then cosult doctor they said ear hole occured and nerves are also 'dab gayi hain', right ear has a little, what natural nd medical treatment should i take to recover both ear hole nd hearing loss nd how much time will it take?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013