Hearing loss since 4 yrs, MRI shows cyst on pituitary gland. Have hives, elevated eosinophils, diagnosed fibromylgia. Any relation ?

I am not sure that you can but here goes. I have had hearing loss for about 4 years. The first time I had an MRI it did not show anything. Now, it shows that I have a cyst on my pituitary gland . I have lost most of the hearing in my right ear and some in my left. I feel it is because of the loud roaring that I have going on in my head, but the ENT says that I have a sensory hearing loss that has to do with how my brain is processing the information? I also have night sweats , flushed feeling as well as flushed face when I eat, a rash ( hives ) that comes and goes and itches like crazy. I have been allergy tested but it showed that I was not allergic to anything. However, my ecenophiles (not the correct spelling) are highly elevated. I am tired all the time. I fall asleep when I am still. I am ok as long as I keep moving. I have pain in my hands and my feet. I no longer have menstral cycles. I am 39 years old. I recently saw a reumatologist who took all kinds of test but basically said that I have fibromialga. I am waiting on the results from the blood work and to get in to see a Neurologist for the cyst. I was just wondering if this is all related or if it is two different things going on. Your thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013