Hearing loss in both ears, continuous ringing in ears. Audiogram test done. Treatment advise?

hiiii dr sumit i m esha shah frm adm i m 24yrs old i m married i hv one daughter she is 3yrs old frm last 2yrs i got a hearing problem in both the ears my leaft ear is 90% damage n right ear is 50% working both ears r ringing sum noise come continously i got the audiogram n also shown 2 my ear specialist doctor he said my leaft is getting demage n right is working but in future may be it doesnt work i m very tens for this pls pls help me.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012