Hearing loss due to tinnitus, feeling fluid in the ears. Need remedy

Hi doctor I am 48 and have had problems with my ears since I was a child but now it is getting worse as my hearing is getting very badly affected by tenitu? I also feel as if they are full of fluid that seemed to move about in side my ear drum this is making me very reserved about getting into conversation with people as it is very embarrassing saying what all the time could you please let me no if there is any thing out there to help me thank you David Thomson.....
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013