Hearing loss due to coughing. Had flu. Done ABR, MRI. Suggest something

I had flu beginning of year. I had a severe cough which caused a temporary hearing loss. My hearing has improved but I still have decreased hearing in my right ear, I keep having to put finger in ear to unplug it. Have seen ENT doctor, had auditory exams, ABR and MRI. Doctor put in tube that caused it to plug up more. I feel there is something going on in my right upper area of the nostril or sinus. This has been going on for over three months. Please, tell me What do you suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013