Hearing loss, drooped eye, tingling cheek, facial swelling, ear pain, jello substance detected in ear after ear tube removal. What could it be?

Today doctor took out ear tube he looked in my ear afterwards and said what the hell is that . He said jello substance in ear . What could this be ?? Im 32 yrs old - hx mastoiditis with cranial nerve compression in the past . Recent symptoms x 2 days Loss of hearing / drooped eye / tingling in cheek / feeling like swelling to face / pain behind ear / heartbeat heard in ear on exertion
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012