Hearing loss, dizziness, shaking, vomiting post aspirin overdose. Medical attention required?

I took overdose aspirin . Like 30 pills. I am 5 0ft tall and I weight 44kg. I didn t use any alcohol. And it s been now almost 18hours and I have felt like I would become deaff.. and when ever I stan I feel like I would faint. And I m shaking alot. And I feel like I would need sugar all the time. So I have eaten some chocolate, and xylitol gum, apples, cocacola. Even after that it felt everything is coming out. So, should I go to hospital, of am I doing good?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012