Hearing heartbeat in ears, ear canals burning and itchy, have allergy, using ocean nasal spray, swollen lymph node

I have been hearing my heartbeat in both ears for 3 days now. It is so annoying, as it comes and goes throughout the day. My ear canals are burning a slightly and itchy. My sinuses also seem to be really dry, as I have bas allergies . I have been using Ocean Nasal spray for the past 2 days hoping the whooshing sound will go away. I also had a swollen lymph node near my ear a few weeks ago, but it has no almost gone completely away. What do I need to do to get the whooshing sound to go away?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012