Hearing heart beat in right ear, dizziness. Had ear infection, taken zanerex. Recommendations?

I am a 31 year old female who has been experiencing on a regular basis hearing my heart beat in my right ear while laying down before I go to bed and sometimes dizzyness. I have gone to the Doctor a while ago for another issue and she mention I had a slight infection in my ear so to take Zanerex and it should clear up however I still have these synthoms and sometimes I feel off balance when I walk, and very tired like I had a glass of wine.

I am thinking of going back to the Doctor if this persist.

Thanks

Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
thus is tinnutus
it can be due to following
sinuses,wax in external canal,drum swelling or perforation or infection
middle ear infection
nerve damage inner ear disbalance of salts in fluids
and sppech area
you need to consult ent doctor to get diagnose te cayse by doing tests and treat accordingly to the area of fault