Hearing difficulty in one ear, abnormal ear drum with scars, had tubes in and out of the ear. Treatment?

i have had tubes in and out of my ears since i was 5 years old 14 times i am 30 now and have not seen an ent since i was 12 i am now having hearing problems in my left ear if i block my right ear i cant hear anything at all my family dr is a tool and will not refer me to an ent she says she wants to see how it goes 1st i get ear infections all the time more in my left then my right i have had alot of drs say that my ear drum looks abnormal with lots of scars on the drum one even said my drum looks like mush i went out and spent 2000.00 hearing aids yesterday cuz i cant get into an ent nor are my problems being fixed could you give me some insight on what to do or what could be done as everyone around me is getting sick of me saying what or repeating thereselfs cuz i cant hear
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012