Hearing and eyesight problem. Taking Ranozex for heart attack. Done angioplasty. Side effects of medication?

Good Morning Sir, My Father had an heart Attack last year in Dec.12 then was operated in AIIMS , New Delhi and undergone angioplasty and Ballooning in his left Arteries last Year only . He was given prescribed with daily usage of Ranozex(500 mg) , Aspirin , Clopelet (75 mg),Kreslow cap.(100 mg),D-Aztor (20 mg) and Olmezest beta. Now Days he is facing some problem in hearing and eyesight.I just wanted to know is this due to side effects of these heart medicines.sir Please Guide me.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012