Heard a pop during stretching, leg soreness since, pain on doing hamstring stretches. What will help?

I m a dancer and was stretching a couple days ago. I normally end with my splits and while doing my left split I was very close to the ground so I just pushed a bit more and heard a pop. It didn t necessarily hurt as much as scare me. I immediately stopped stretching for two days. But my legs(from my lower butt cheek to behind my knees) was sore. It s been 4 days and I started stretching very lightly today and yesterday, but it hurts to do some hamstring stretches. Did I rip, tear, or break something? And what should I do to help it heal?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012

There occurs injury of soft tissues. So you should try to avoid dancing and stretching for one month and must take 1 tab aceclofenac+serratiopeptidase three times a day.

Take rest for about 7days and then you can do your daily routine works.

I hope it helps.

You are welcome to ask further health related queries.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: