Heard a loud pop in lower back, spine cracking as i move, back pain.

About six months ago I heard a loud pop in my lower back. Since then I can hear my spine cracking as I move, especially later in the day. There has been no pain accompanying this cracking until recently. Now my lower back hurts when I bend over, stand for long periods of time, lift things etc... and it continues to make the cracking sound. Should I see a chiropractor or is this more serious?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears that you have an orthritis of the lower spine, you may need to have a M.R.I. So i advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon for diagnosis and treatment.
I to my patient with such symptoms prescribe neurotropic injectios for 10 consecutive days, and to be repeatd when there is recurance, along with other medicines. Thank you.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.