Hear pop on the back of sleeping, squatting, difficulty in standing. History of lower back injury. Treatment measures?

Hi, when I was 10 I was jumping on a trampoline I hurt my lower back. I was in bed for several days. Today, be it the way I sleep, or using the bathroom ( stool ), I hear my back pop, and I have trouble standing and it makes my entire body week, where I feel like a noodle. This is the only time I can recall ever hurting my back. I m unsure what to do, as it seems like the injury (15 years ago) is too old to treat?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for the query. how bad is the back pain? do you have difficulties all the time or sometimes? I would suggest to get examined by a spine specialist and You may need to get spine X-rays. Thanks.