Hear heart beat in ear, difficulty in sleeping. Feeling of knot under jaw, neck. Any ideas?

yes ,I have a problem ,I hear a heart beat sound in my left ear ,hrst sometimes,hard to sleep at night ,if I bend my shoulder to my neck it stop ,if I pull my head tp the right I CAN REALLY HEAR IT ,also if I bend over I CAN HEAR IT , I FELL A SMALL KNOT UNDER MY JAW ,IN MY NECK,WENT TO DOCTOR AND THEY DID A TEST TO SEEIF MY VAIN WAS CLOGGED UP ,WAS CLEAR ,BEEN HEARING THIS FOR ALMST TWO YEARS ,NNOT GETTING ANY BETTER ,SOMEIMES IT HURT ON THE LFT SIDE OF MY HEAD ,NOT ALL THE TIME ,JUST SOMETIMES
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Dentist 's  Response

Feeling of knot under the jaw can be due to spread of infection from infected tooth into Peri apical area.

I would advice you to get a thorough clinical evaluation.

Usually in such cases,Amoxycillin along with analgesics has to be administered.

Infected tooth has to be restored or extracted depending on severity of infection.

Heart beat felt in ears can be due to exhaustion,heavy exercises.

Maintain your physical health,be calm .

Avoid anxiety,tension.
Hope this helps.