Healthy lifestyle, take light breakfast, heavy meals in the evening, daily walking routine, smoke and drink occasionally. Why am I overweight?

my age is 41 yrs, ht 170 cm,wt 90 kg, till now nondiabetic, no high bp , eat very less i.e. light breakfast in morning and heavy meal in the evening. i m farmer by profession and on the move all day. i walk atleast 4 to 5 km daily (in my work). dont exercise seperately. i m following this lifestyle since last 15 years. i smoke . i drink once in a while. i sleep well. i had to go to latrine 2 to 3 times daily. i want to know that why i m overweight?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012