Healthy lifestyle, had several episodes of atrial fibrillation post workout, eased naturally, self diagnosis of PVC. Is this worrisome?

I am a 51 yr old male 5 11 178lbs extremely active lifestyle workout 6 days a week with 30 minutes of cardio minimum in addition to minimum 30 minutes of weight training on my workout days. I have had several episodes of atrial fibrillation after two of my workouts within the last 3 years and was so scared I took myself to ER. Ended up spending the night both times but within 24 hours regained sinus rhythm naturally. Several days ago after a workout experienced what i self diagnosed as PVC s. They have persisted for 3 days now and hate it! From what I have read they are nothing to be concerned about. Is this indeed the case? Thanking you in advance for your replys! David
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012