Healthy life style, suggestion for active sex life

Hi Doc , Hope you are doing well. This is Neeyor. I was wondering if you could guide us to meet a sexologist who could help me & my husband, in Navi Mumbai? We are married for 2 yrs. We love each other very much, and have a healthy life style, but surprisingly do not share an active sex life. We are hoping to get some advice and help from you. Looking forward for your reply. Have a great day ahead. Cheers, Neeyor
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you are doing well. There are certain things in life which you cannot get from others. You cannot have these from others. I am referring to love and affection.

Enjoyable Sex with same partner again and again is purely based on love and affection. We all get bored repeating same thing again and again. In having sex with spouse is not falling under this category because it is based on love and affection.

Therefore, I can understand that your sex life lacks love and affection. No sexologist can help you on this matter because, here, you are your doctor. You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.