Healthy female, regular workouts, lately feeling fatigue and also noticed palpitation during cardio exercise. Facing anxiety and restlessness. Worried

I'm a 27 yo healthy female. I exercise 3-4 x a week cardio and strength training. Approximately 4 mo ago I completely cut out red meats and poultry. I still consume seafood, dairy and eggs. About a month ago I began feelgn fatigued and noted unexplained bruising (later realizing it is more than likely d/t increase in exercise). Last several weeks I have noted palpitations during the cardio exercises as well as some abdominal discomfort. Because of eliminating meats from my diet I assumed Iron deficiency anemia. I have begun taking 65mg FeSO4 3d ago. I have noted a dramatic increase in appetite along with increase in anxiety and restlessness. (I have never been dx w/ any anxiety disorders). My concern is the correlation between FeSO4 and agitation; will this subside after several days or should I consider decreasing my dosage? Thank you for your assistance
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013