Healthy diet, Xray, CT, stool stuck in ascending transverse colon, no blockage, miralax, senecol, enemas, magnesium citrate, suppositories, massive amounts of prunes, vinegar, abdomen distended

Hello: I usually go to the bathroom 3 times a day, or after every meal. I have a very healthy diet of only all natural food (nothing prepackaged) I eat only whole wheat breads, vegetables fruits and yogurt. I consume more than enough fiber , do not drink anything except for water and milk. I am a avid runner and soccer player. In the last couple of weeks I have just stopped going. Nothing in my diet has changed. I went to see a doctor and after an xray and a CT they said that I have massive amounts of stool stuck in my ascending and transverse colon but no blockage. I have tried miralax, senecol, enemas, magnesium citrate , suppositories, massive amounts of prunes, vinegar and anything I can think of. They have no idea what is going on. PLEASE HELP I am in absolute hell. My abdomen is so distended and it is uncomfortable even to sit.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012