Health does not show signs of improvement even after stopping drinking, smoking. Suggestion?

sir i am a 22year old male and my weight is 47kg.i am 6ft tall but thin.i had the habit of drinking , smoking ,tobacco,but i have quit all of them now but still my health has not improved.also,my daily schedule is busy and sometimes i cannot eat at time.but that is only sometimes otherwise i eat in good amount.please suggest me what could be the problem now and please give suggestions for improvement.i will be thankful to you sir
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012