Heal paining after stamping feet on floor. Throbbing feeling inside. What has happened?

I stamped my foot on the floor and got the worst pain in my heal and now can t put pressure on my foot and it hurts to touch and I have a lump on the inside of my foot. I ve got ice on it and its throbbing feeling tingly and feels like its burning I can move my toes slightly with it still hurting my heal but also the bottom of my foot gets a pain straight through the middle and 2 little toes hurt. What do you think I ve done? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013