Headcahe, fever, eye pain, increased resting heart rate, palpitations, fatigue, tiredness, dizziness. No cold/cough. Flu?

I have had a headache , fever (101.5) and eye pain since Monday. Also a more rapid heart rate (107 resting) and more palpitaions than normal (typically I have 20-40 benign PVCs per day...right now they have increased to 10 per minute). I also feel very fatigued and I have slight dizziness . I had my flu shot in September. Could this be a mild/moderate flu virus? Also: I do not have a runny nose, sore throat or chest congestion/cough. Thank you for your time!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013