Headaches,wheezing, felling like pass out after intercourse. What could be the problem?

I was wondering if the multiple symptoms my husband is experiencing maybe due to a bigger problem. He refuses to go to the doctor, becuse he thinks they are seperate non emergency issues. He is 36 and hasn t been seen by a doctor in over 10 years. He has headaches daily, he wheezess on a regular basis, and sometimes he feels like he is going to pass out after intercourse. Might there be somehing more going on?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013