Headaches, tingling sensation, numbness in head. Arms, hands weak, nausea. Reason for above symptoms?

am a female of 18 years of age. I have been having headaches , that occur unexpectedly, no pattern. I have a tingling sensation in the left side of the back of my head, that too occur unexpectedly. Once the tingling goes away it usually numbs the area ( and comes back again) My left arm and hand often feel weak, but not the right one. I sometimes get tingling sensations in my both of my legs and arms , but for the most part my left arm feels the weakest. I also experience nausea every time i eat. ( no vomiting) I also feel frequent changes in temperature. These symptoms have been going on for weeks now, I honestly dont know if they should be considered, because they have been going on for not too long. I am a little worried partly because they are occuring more and more often.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013