Headaches, swelling in the temple, hearing loss and blurry vision. Stabbing pains in the head. Need investigation? Have crohn's disease

Hi. I ve been really bad headaches and its worse around my right temple. It will swell up and normally last for 7-9 days and nothing i try will get rid of it. I ve also been having trouble with my hearing , it will crackle alot. And my vision is getting more blurred and i do wear glasses. My Head feels heavy alot and i have pains in my neck and random neck shakes. Last night i was lying in bed and started to get sharp stabbing pains at the top of my head and had pains in my wrists. I m 19 and have crohns disease so i am on medication so i was just wondering if it was anything i should see a doctor about?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012

Thanks for asking.

Headache along with the multiple other symptoms needs to be investigated.As you are having problems with hearing,along witht he vision problems I think imaging is justified.

Majority of the non serious headaches do not have associated symptoms and do not last for more than 3-4 days.