Headaches, stuttering, lisping, back pain. Taking panadeine. MRI, CT scans normal. Causes?

my girlfriend has had a condition for a while that gives her headaches , occasionally stuttering and lisping, sharp pains in her back that include the base of her neck , between the shoulders, at the base of her back above her bum and even down her right leg. at one stage she actually completely collapsed at work and the lisping and stuttering got really bad. she has been to alot of different doctors, clinics and has been on painkillers and muscle relaxants or a few months now and its to the point where they just dont work very well any more,she has been having panadeine forte as far as im aware along with the m.relaxants. she has had 2 MRI s(1 just the head and 1 of the whole spine ), she has CT scans from the shoulders up, she has Doplar Tests, and multiple blood tests, that all came back clear. Help Please?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012