Headaches, strange sensations around face, ears, nose. Jaw surgery done. Allergy to titanium plates?

I had jaw surgery in Feb 2012. I am now experiencing constant headaches , throbbing and strange sensations around my face, including my ears and nose. I recently lost my sight for a few mins and since then it has not been the same. I am waiting for tests at the hospital, they have sent me to a stroke clinic. But now after doing my own research I am starting to wonder if I have an allergy to the titanium plates in my lower jaw.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012