Headaches, stabbing pain, dizziness when I stretch. What's happening ?

Hi, I have a question I ve been getting these headaches sometimes its a regular headaches but at times its only in one spot of the head like a stabbing pain not all the time but once in a long while persay I get one today and then there are times when I won t get one in 2weeks or a month from now pretty weird to me now. I do get dizziness out of nowhere even when I think im feeling good. As I sit or stand. There are times when I feel like im going to lose balance . Another question when I stretch im not quit sure if its for the same reason but I get a small chest pain when I close in my arm. I know all this isn t normal especially for a 19 year old.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013