Headaches, sore throat, hips, stiff hands, red knuckles, puffy fingers. Diagnosed with costochondritis. Advise?

Hi, please can you help me. 18months ago i started having chest pain which was finally diagnosed as costochrontitis, then i was having a stiff neck very painful (put down to stress) headaches were becoming migraines with bubbles across the eyes, aching muscles (arms, legs) shoulder, upper back pain, sore hips and stiff hands along with red knuckles and puffy fingers, i get up 3-4 times in the nite to go wee and i dont sleep well for a long time. Recently i get a reocuring sore throat, spacey feeling with focus problems permantley, vertigo.... the list goes on.Have had all blood tests done, bone scan and the thought is fibro. I feel that although a lot of my symtoms match those of fibro im not convinced due to the other symptoms that dont match. I have looked and i know that arthritis, me and ms have similar symptoms but i just want answers doctors keep coming and going and there answer is tablets and see if it helps. Im 38, have 4 kids 5'4 tall and 13stone. I did loose some weight and went to the gym but the last year i can not tolorate it and im aching and weak for days after. Im not one to take anytime off sick even now and i get on with things but i feel like an old women.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013