Thank you for posting your query.
The symptoms are suggestive of mild allergy
. This can also occur by allergens in the air, without touching the mold.
There is no need to worry at present. For relief, you may take antihistaminic tablets such as levocetrizine (to reduce itching) and ibuprofen
You should improve soon. If not, you may consult a physician.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org