Headaches, sore throat, hands, arms itchy after opening crawl space bathroom. Is it from mold?

Hi I was wondering I opened up a crawl space next to bathroom pipes yesterday seen what I think is alot of white thread mold covering the wall just opened up the bathroom closet door where the cralw space is and smells extemely strong now I was only in there for a second now I have a headache and a sort throat and a nasty taste in my mouth also hand and arm are very ichy but i didnt touch the wall is this from the mold and what do I do
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013